Monday, November 16, 2009

Ah. Facebook.?

I'm seeing questions like mine, but i dont know if they are the same. i cant log in, i changed my password. I went on my friends facebooks, and it shows a question mark where my picture was. Does this mean i was deleted? I almost never message, and things like that. So im not sure how it happened. I emailed facebook already, and im hoping it doesnt take too long for them to respond. Has anyone else had this happen?

Ah. Facebook.?
I am afraid I cannot answer your question, just reassure you that the same thing is happening to me today. My friends tell me that I am coming up as a question mark only. I changed my password too, in the hope that I could log in, but have since been unsuccessful. I imagine that part of the server is down (which would explain why some people can access their account and others, such as ourselves, can't) - very large websites can't fit all their data onto one server so use numerous servers. If one server is down then the site can still operate and only those with data on the server that is down are affected. Last week it happened to a friend of mine and the next day she could access her account as normal. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Reply:the question on your picture means that you currently do not have a picture that you specified for Facebook to use. Many people do not have it.





As for the question about logging in, i guess you have to wait for the email back.


No comments:

Post a Comment