Thursday, November 19, 2009

Looking for a man from Ontario who would be between 27-30? Not for dateing, Read for more details.?

my moms boyfriend has a son who he has spent the last 20 years trying to get into contact with. the boy is between 27-30 and his name is Nick, Does anyone know any way I can Find maybe a site profile like facebook/myspace where I can find him?


I searched myspace and facebook but no luck. I have a last name and a picture of him where he looks to be between 4-7. His Father REALLY wants to meet him. I am looking to find a profile like myspace/facebooks where I can search for him, Or anyother sites like that?





thanks





Mad_Catz

Looking for a man from Ontario who would be between 27-30? Not for dateing, Read for more details.?
All you can do for now is contact Children's aid and apply to find what you want and if possible they will keep in touch with you after the request has been forwarded to the person if he she wants to meet or not. The laws have changed with CAS and 100% you will get what you want.


This is what my wife did with my help to find her 37 yrs adopted daughter and BINGO we had a reply and I met my stepdaughter and she found her child.
Reply:Sorry dear, I have no idea about this sites..may be you can try yahoo people search.....I know it works for people living in America but Canada I'm not sure...good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment