Monday, November 16, 2009

Help with facebook? i have 2 on the same email accidentally and i wanna delete my old one, someone please help

I've had facebook for a while, and during the summer I just had one facebook, and then it told me that it deleted it so i made a new one. a few days later, it said it was working again, so now i have two facebooks that go to the same email, and i just wanted to know how and if i could delete my older facebook because some people write on the wrong one and i can't log into the old one, just my new current one, and i want to delete my old facebook. please help, thanks a lot

Help with facebook? i have 2 on the same email accidentally and i wanna delete my old one, someone please help
Contact facebook about your old facebook since you forgot your password, or try the option where you can try to retrieve your password.





For the mean time, just tell your friends about your new facebook and tell them to stop writing on your old facebook.





Good luck!
Reply:if you can't log into your old one, I'm not sure what to do. It might be that after a certain amount of months that you don't log on, it is deleted, but I'm not sure. But if you forgot your password, you can just go to the home screen and click the Forgot Password link. It should send your password to your email. Once you log on, click on the Account button,and Deactivate the account at the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment