Thursday, November 19, 2009

I can't log into anything?

Myspace, Yahoo, Facebook...whenever i try to log in to anything... my computer goes to the screen that says "Cannot find server"...the only way for me to get into anything is through...the IM applications of those sights...or in facebooks case...saying i forgot my password...but now i've reached my limit of forgotten passwords...and my im's arent' working... what do i do???

I can't log into anything?
IE is having trouble displaying secure webpages.





Go to "help" at the top, and then "about internet explorer."





Cipher strength has to be 128bit. If it says it's 128bit and you still have the same problem, I'd start with a system restore to whenever you noticed it worked last.





Start-All programs-accessories-system tools - system restore.





If that does not work or it has 128bit, google "Cannot view secure webpages"


and you can try the fixes you come across, there are a lot of them so I will not list them all.

hosting services

No comments:

Post a Comment