Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help! I find myself obsessed!?

Ok so for most of my life I've always gone for the type of guy that is a straight up jerk, I think mostly because that's the way I was treated by my dad. So when I do like I guy I can't help to be completely obsessed no matter how much they are mean to me or ignore me. I guess it's been my way of trying to get to know my dad through other people. I find myself always looking at their Myspace/Facebook (1 guy a year+ like 2-3 times a week) and I still get no where. Looking at their Facebooks/Myspace has been my way of getting to know my dad (even though my dad pays my cell phone bill and lives 15 minutes away, he still won't talk to me). It's like dealing with my dad all over again. So my question is: How do you think I can get over this? Will just dating a nice guy help?

Help! I find myself obsessed!?
no you just need to resolve your dad issues to make a real relationship for yourself. My dad is a doosh, and I always told my self I would never marry a man like that or date, and I never did. You should be able to shove a decent guy in your dads face, prove to your self you deserve better.

teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment