Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why was my question about Facebook's privacy policy deleted?

"Why does Facebook reserve the right to collect information about you form the internet?


In Facebook - Asked by Dan H - 2 answers - 6 months ago- (Question has been removed)"





The part of Facebooks' privacy policy I was referring to says:





"We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and Internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services, Facebook Platform developers and other users of Facebook, to supplement your profile." (http://www.facebook.com/policy.php)





I didn't get a chance to appeal. It just seems a bit strange.

Why was my question about Facebook's privacy policy deleted?
Because they are watching you my friend. They are watching all of us. Tread carefully!


No comments:

Post a Comment