Thursday, November 19, 2009

Does he like me?

there is this guy at school who is one year older than me. lets call him mark. mark and i have the same birthday also!! i met him last year at his lunch table and liked him then too. i stopped liking him last year when our mutual friend (brian) told me that mark thougt i was annoying.


Now, a year older (and omg ive changed a lot..) im at mark's table again and once again, i like him. i asked him about saying i was annoying, and he got all mad and said he never said that.


we have posted on each other's facebooks a couple times about an inside joke, and brian now thinks that mark likes me based on the way he writes on my facebook, and the stories ive told him about our lunch time topics.





at the lunch table, mark and i talk about how last year me and brian almost started going out, and everyone thought we were but i "dumped" him. (brian and i arent that close anymore, he is closer to mark since they are both editors on our school paper.) we sit next to each other also.

Does he like me?
well you can always take his msn or yahoo or cellnumber .. im sorry i dont know anything else .. pretty hard story lol :P plz answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...





nways best of luck xoxox

teeth bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment